An Insight On Stock Market Investment
Investing in the stock market is not for the faint of heart because of its volatile nature, it can go up where you can make money but it can also go down where you can lose money.
Depending on what stocks you buy, over the long term, the stock market will probably make better returns for you than a time deposit or a savings account.
The only problem is that you need to monitor if possible, on a daily basis to be abreast of what is happening in the stock market trading and familiar with their activities. Not only that it takes sometime before you can actually make money.
This is a reality that you have to weigh against your possible immediate need for your funds.
If say, the stock you invested has taken a big fall you will be confronted with the same predicament as many other investors. Should you sell at a loss or hold on?
If you need the money and you don’t have any resource to settle your credit cards, mortgage or any other account, then no question go ahead and sell your stocks even at a loss.
But if you sell your stocks at a loss now and leave it in your savings account for safekeeping, then you might want to consider just leaving your investment and hope that the market makes a turn around or recovers in due time.
For anyone investing in the stock market for the first time here are few pieces of advice:
– First, if you lose sleep over the ups and downs of the market, I suggest you find a more conservative form of investment.
– Secondly, don’t rely on rumors or flimsy information about stocks movement. Just because someone has told you that buying this stock is profitable doesn’t mean that you should buy it.
– Lastly, only put in of what you can afford to lose or you can afford to leave it invested for a long term.
No matter how good you are playing at the stock market, you will never know when it will go up or down and you will never know when you can get your money back again with a profit.
Most importantly, unless you know what your doing, get a good financial advise from your stock broker or financial adviser.
- What Is Your Preferential Approach In Investment ?Everyone has its own preference when it comes to investment. Investors are categorized into three...
- Kevin Costner Sued Over Shares Of StockA lawsuit is filed in Louisiana District Court by actor Stephen Baldwin and his friend...
- Why You Need A Personal Investment?Some people are skeptical about the future of their social security benefits whether it can...
- Kevin Costner Cleared By Jury of Any Wrongdoing Into Selling Shares Of His Company’s StockA New Orleans jury rejected claims that Kevin Costner deceived Stephen Baldwin (brother of celebrity...
- Food Producers Encouraged To Tap Huge Halal MarketAnyone who has the business acumen in food production or exportation are duly encouraged to...
|Print article||This entry was posted by Affleap on March 28, 2008 at 3:38 am, and is filed under Internet Marketing. Follow any responses to this post through RSS 2.0. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.|