Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Have Not Yet Confirmed Wedding Date But The Venue Of Their Wedding Reception Hall Is Near Completion
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie complete construction of what is thought to be their wedding reception hall.
The new edifice looks superb and will be perfect for the most anticipated showbiz wedding of the year.
As with most celebrities, Brad, 48, and Angelina, 36, will be desperate for some privacy on their big day and the expansive size of the US$ 56 million (£ 35 million) estate in the South of France will host them well.
The sprawling property will be the perfect setting for a showbiz wedding. It has a small chapel built on it so guests will be able to enjoy the intimate ceremony and then move round to the reception hall to continue the celebration.
The small chapel could be the spot where Brad and Angelina say their vows on the property.
The celebrity couple have not yet confirmed a date for the wedding but they are thought to be marrying this year.
Brad and Angelina purchased the property back in 2008 and have been working on it ever since.
The Miraval property is situated at an altitude of 1150 ft, and spanning 1000 acres, 75 acres are devoted to vines, which provide wine for a successful vineyard.
It was back in 2009 that plans for work on the château were revealed when it was said that the couple wanted to add to the estate to give it a more ‘contemporary feel’.
There is also a lake, swimming pool, fountains and fields surrounded by a huge forest to give the couple and their children Maddox, Pax, Zahara, and Shiloh, and twins Knox and Vivienne plenty of roaming space.
The estate is surrounded by water with twenty fountains, aqua-ducts and a stream that runs through hidden tunnels and into the moat, which fills the lake.
The fourteenth century masterpiece has a chateau of 35 bedrooms which guests will be expected to stay in.
The place is classified as a Historic monument and gives the pair their desired privacy as it sits in a tiny village called Brignoles, not far from the city of Aix-en-Provence, part of the French Riviera.
Among the amenities they want to include are hot tubs, steam rooms and a spa, as well as a new gym and a larger wine cellar.
Security is also high on the list of improvements. The couple want to install a surveillance center, spy cameras, alarms, and infra-red sensors.
The property already has a helicopter landing and Brad, a motorcycle enthusiast want to build a motorbike track.
It is believed that builders are working hard to have the venue ready for September.
- Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie Plan To Get Married In SpringBrad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are eying for a spring marriage. They intend to make...
- Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie Are Engaged To Be MarriedAfter seven years of being together Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie have mutually decided to...
- Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie, Are They At Last Getting Married?Having together for sometime, marriage seemed not happening to Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie. Over...
- Jennifer Aniston Is Delighted Ex-husband Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie Are Set To WedJennifer Aniston, now happy with boyfriend Justin Theroux, is said to be delighted to learn...
- President Obama Receives Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie At The White HouseBrad Pitt and Angelina Jolie were in town to screen Jolie’s movie about Bosnian war...
|Print article||This entry was posted by Affleap on April 25, 2012 at 3:29 am, and is filed under Entertainment. Follow any responses to this post through RSS 2.0. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.|