Medicinal Plants – An Alternative Treatment To Cancer
The contributing factors that can cause to the development of cancer is the exposure of oneself to one or more of these conditions: environment, lifestyle, physical and emotional stresses.
It is important to understand that the presence of carcinogen alone just can’t cause cancer but it is the combination of factors that weakens the body defense mechanism against cancer through its own immune system response.
The failure of conventional treatment like chemotherapy, surgery and radiation therapies, had led to a new approach for alternative use of herbal medicines in boosting ones immune system response to cancer treatment.
These medicinal plants contain phytochemicals that have a healing effect by increasing the immune system response and detoxification and anti oxidants activity of the body.
Medicinal plants can reduce or minimize the toxic side effects of chemotherapy and radiation treatment while reinforcing their cancer killing action.
Oncologists who use herbal medicines as an alternative to conventional treatment had observed their patients suffer less from side effects of nausea, hair loss and depressed immunity but also increase their rate of recovery.
Through bolstered faith, hope, happiness and positive outlook of one’s life, people can alter the course of their cancer by producing more endorphins, a natural painkiller of the body which contribute to the synthesis of certain hormone through the adrenal glands and at the same time stimulates the thymus gland to carry out its immune functions more effectively.
Medicinal plants can strengthen the immune system, restrain changes, reduce inflammation and lessen the side effects of conventional treatment through chemotherapy or radiation therapy.
- Singaporean Doctors Found A New Approach In The Treatment Of Prostate CancerThe aging male population in Singapore has four times more prone to prostate cancer than...
- ‘Focal Therapy’ Shows Encouraging Result In The Treatment Of Prostate Cancer With Far Fewer Side EffectsDoctors at University College Hospital in London have carried out the first experimental treatment of...
- Fasting Raises Effectiveness In The Treatment of CancerFasting combined with chemotherapy can slow growth, spread of tumors and cured some cancers according...
- Nutritional Care – Vital In Cancer TreatmentResearch studies has indicated that nutrition for people with cancer should be different during treatment....
- One Of Three Breast Cancer Patients Stop Taking Medications Due To Side EffectsAromatase inhibitors are the medication given to postmenopausal breast cancer patients to reduce the level...
|Print article||This entry was posted by Affleap on October 18, 2007 at 11:39 pm, and is filed under Alternative Medicine. Follow any responses to this post through RSS 2.0. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.|