The Ombudsman Office Under Ombudsman Conchita Carpio Morales Gets High Approval Rating
There must be a good reason why Ombudsman Conchita Carpio Morales has to cheer up these days over the result of a survey conducted by the Makati Business Club (MBC).
The Office of the Ombudsman garnered the highest point of increase in perception rate, of government performance second only to the Department of Tourism (DOT).
That shows up the confidence level of Juan de la Cruz for the office of the Ombudsman has started to pick up by moving the agency from its previous standing of 44th place, now to its current 18th place which could be an amazing accomplishment at 26 notches higher.
Among the 53 government agencies surveyed this year, the Ombudsman got a 70.9 percent satisfaction rating and 23.6 percent dissatisfaction or a total of 47.3 percent net satisfaction rating.
The abrupt increase only shows that under the leadership of Ombudsman Morales, the Filipino people has complete confidence in her leadership in going after scalawags in the government.
With P-Noy spearheading his platform of ‘matuwid na daan’ (straight path) that installed him to power in a landslide 2010 presidential election victory, there’s no doubt that the Filipino people approved his platform of change.
And the office of the Ombudsman is the appropriate government agency to carry out the platform of P-Noy as the agency is mandated by the Constitution to investigate, to build up a case and to charge against those perpetrators of wrongdoing in the government.
With Morales at the helm of the graft buster agency she brought with her vast judicial experience and unwavering integrity for having serve the government for 40 years with untainted record.
The survey of the MBC is aimed at measuring the level of perception in the performance of government agencies.
- Prior To Polls, Public Approval Rating Consensus Matters For Russian LeadersOne factor in Vladimir V. Putin’s selection as president was a survey that showed that...
- Bill Clinton Reveals His Wife Hillary Needs Some Time Off & Doesn’t Think She’ll Run For Office AgainFormer U.S. president Bill Clinton said his wife Hillary, the Secretary of State, is tired...
- Get Organized, Be An Efficient Office WorkerEmbarking on a job whether you are a newly hired employee or a self employed...
- Lupus New Treatment Has Gained US ApprovalLupus is a critically serious disease that makes the immune system attack the body’s own...
- Job Mismatch Causes High Unemployment RateData from the Philippines’ Department of Education (DepEd) and Commission on Higher Education (CheEd) showed...
|Print article||This entry was posted by Affleap on September 8, 2012 at 1:36 am, and is filed under Profile. Follow any responses to this post through RSS 2.0. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.|