Swing Coach Hank Haney Ventures To Illegal & Unauthorized Disclosures To Earn A Cheap Buck At The Expense Of Former Employer Tiger Woods
Although Hank Haney has earned a very good living from Tiger Woods for coaching, it doesn’t stop him to make an illegal and unauthorized disclosure of which could be a financially rewarding book about his former employer’s private life.
Swing coach Hank Haney describes his former employer Tiger Woods as rude, loves to watch porn, loved potty-humor and thought being cheap was funny, says Haney in his explosive tell-all book.
Tiger Woods’ personality off the green have been heavily guarded but former swing coach Hank Haney is changing all of that, revealing Woods’ often selfish, egocentric behavior in a new book.
No one has thought that betrayal of swing coach Hank Haney whom Tiger Woods had trusted with all those six years of their good business relationship would eventually come up to an illegal and unauthorized disclosure of his private life just to earn a cheap buck at his expense.
Woods has written off the book, calling it ‘unprofessional and very disappointing.’
He told ESPN.com in a telephone interview the book, which will be released prior to the Masters, was especially hurtful because ‘it’s someone I worked with and trusted as a friend.’
He called Mr. Haney’s anecdotes ‘one-sided’ and a cheap way to earn money.
‘I’m not going to waste my time reading it,’ Woods said.
The 247-page book ends with Haney wishing Woods well, he even thanks him for ‘an incredibly rewarding six years’ he has with him notwithstanding the financial reward he would be reaping as soon as the book is out for public consumption.
Irregardless how Haney earn it, it doesn’t matter for him. What is important is not the integrity but that opportunity to earn selfishly the easy way.
- Tiger Woods Loves A Military Life More Than That Of His Golf CareerA book entitled ‘The Big Miss’ authored by Tiger Woods’ former swing coach Hank Haney...
- Man Hurls Hot Dog At Tiger Woods During Frys.com Final RoundTiger Woods was lining up a 19-foot birdie putt at the par-three seventh hole, his...
- Tiger Woods Changes Steve Williams, His Caddie For 12 YearsTiger Woods announced on his website Wednesday, July 20, 2011, that he and Steve Williams,...
- Tiger Woods Playing The Worst Card Of His CareerTiger Woods has done an awful performance of his career by finishing a surprising 30...
- Tiger Woods To Play At Honda Classic, Ranked Among The Toughest In Tour ConditionsFormer world no. 1 Tiger Woods will be playing at Honda Classic tournament come March...
|Print article||This entry was posted by Affleap on March 19, 2012 at 12:11 am, and is filed under Sports Golf. Follow any responses to this post through RSS 2.0. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.|